December 3, 2011

Picture perfect.

After the wrestling tournament at Turner Fenton on Thursday, I walked into the change room that smelt more like a salon than a change room. A bunch of girls were gathered by the sink mirror putting on make up while I walked to the benches. I walked up to a row dresses hanging in an orderly fashion, side by side with matching heels accordingly under each of the dresses. It was one of the coolest thing's I've ever seen...and a definite picture I would have liked to capture but I didn't have my camera on me and I was in a change room full of girls running around in their bra and underwear.
The Fenton girl's had their semi formal that night which kind of sucked since the tournament ended at around 5pm. They ended up having to shower and get all dolled up in their school change room.
Awkward thing was, while I walked out the door, a girl came out behind me with only a bra and underwear on with a towel wrapped around her... I asked her what she was doing and if she needed help but she looked at me confused and walked down the hall... Okay.

No comments: