December 2, 2011

The awkward moment when you realize you wrestled the wrong girl.
Lmao horrible!
Anyways, yesterday was my second wrestling tournament! This time at Turner Fenton. It was SUPA good and SUPA exhausting day.
Got snaked in the first match by my ref. Got two pins but he never called them. After waiting 60ish matches later, I had my second match. Surprising myself, I pinned her and won the match. 4 matches later was my next match, which was the match I messed up in. I wrestled the wrong girl lmao. Turns out I wrestled the previous match. after 5 minutes, I found out about it and had to wrestle another girl, so technically had
3 matches in 20 minutes. By the end of that, I was just dead tired and out of breathe.
But I came out alive with just a minor leg cramp and few scratches here and there. it was supa fun though! Got to meet some new people, watch the supa cute guy wrestle and… chill with bond with wrestling team!


im in stripped shorts :3
Photo by: Leslie Seto

In the morning today, they announced the victories of our wrestling members and at the end of the announcements, Mr Doyle said "1-3 STORM!" which KILLED ME. LMAOO It's just an inside joke because at my first tournament I screwed up our storm cheer by screaming 1-3 storm LOL which was actually out ultimate frisbee cheer... so yea

No comments: