December 12, 2011

Just a while ago I made this post on my other blog:
"I don’t ever really feel the need to talk anymore, because there isn’t much of a point. No one really listens to what I have to say anyways (haha)… always end up getting ignored but I guess I’m use to it by now. I find myself annoying and boring when I talk anyways, so what’s the point right? I’m just wasting everyone’s time and end my own effort."
A few minutes later, a school made whom I never actually talk to commented saying:
"Then don’t think like that ! Your thoughts ultimately make up your personality."
You'd always get some sort of encouraging messages from you friends which is nice, but to have a sorta-stay stranger leave an encouraging message gives you a different feeling... a nice feeling, of being cared about even by people you don't make a impact on.

Thank you ceehon...

No comments: