December 16, 2011

My day as been made... It's been 7 months since I have last saw or spoken to him after he left to military training. He came to visit our school today. Luckily I had yearbook so just left class and tried my luck to see if I could catch him in the building. After being disappointed that I couldn't find him, I looked ahead of me to see him standing right there by the guidance office!. I was overly joyed when he looked my way! He said "Is that who I think it is?" And in a calm reply I just said "Oh hi!" My inners going crazy and fluttering... We had a really short awkward conversation where in the end I just said I had to leave and walked away like I had somewhere better to go...like class... ;A;. As I turned the corner, I could hear his friend saying "that was awkward..." and he replied with "Nah, I'm just awkward...". I felt a sort of guilty for being too shy to talk to him while his friends were there, so I turned back the corner and shouted "It was nice seeing you!". Startled, he took a few seconds to reply back "It's nice meeting you!" and by that time I already started to turn away, hearing him say "ahh.. meeting you... I meant seeing you***". Haha... anyways... although it was quite awkward and short, it honestly made my day...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so happy to see you again. Brings joy to this sick tiresome week.

No comments: