December 11, 2011

I realized that these are reoccurring feelings.
The same feelings I had for you since grade 10 are still here.
I would always just try to forget about these feelings when you had someone else. And even if you didn't, I didn't want these stupid feelings to come between our friendship either, but they keep returning.
I will always be envious of the girls you like, but I will always be happy for you. I'm always happy to be with you even if you aren't mine to call. I love just being friends with you, but I always wonder, what if we had more.
These feelings are most likely just a one way thing and I guess I already have that set in my mind, that we would only be good friends nothing more and nothing less... But I guess no matter what I believe, I'll always have that little hope for us to be more.

No comments: