January 31, 2012

Exams: Week 2 Day 8

Exams are finally over hallelujah!
I bombed my biology exam though... Honestly went into the exam knowing NOTHING on homoeostasis because it was already 4am and I still had the whole complicated unit to study so I just read over a few pages of the textbook (which thank god I did) and went to bed.
Got screwed over so badly from multiple choice as usual in ADDITION to the homeostasis MC parts... my god... and I think I got some partial marks on the aplication question though... hopefully... just BSed and I think I might get at least 1/6 on those... LOL better than 0. And good thing my friend quickly summarized some stuff I needed to know for homoeostasis right before the exam... because it really helped.

Anyways....... it's over.... I cant do anything now.... I can't even pray to do god because I already did it.... and I don't know... We wait.

Started off my exam break with a date with Phung at Tutti Frutti. SO FULL... SO GOOD.... ran into my best friend from.... like 4 years ago too! LOL.

Going to have a little reunion with old school friends tomorrow then go skating if the pond is still frozen... if not... chillin with Limez... ://3

No comments: