June 23, 2012

Calc, drinks and summer weather

I've been cleaning!... lots HAHA... and I'm still not done sadly. I like to clean my stuff thoroughly! and see what I can dig up and throw out.
... ahhh gad- a years material of advanced functions and calculus...


Went out to grab a drink with Johnny today which was pretty nice ^U^-- spontanious plans are always interesting ~ We basically just sat there for 2 hours talking about random shits like prom, teenage rebellious and random stories we could think of. Then we moped in memory of Metro closing down :c sad sad... now were am I suppose to pick up quick groceries?! 



Was bored for the rest of the day so in prep for prom, this is my first ever attempt at putting on any sort of make up on my face... eye liner... hm u__u" 


It's only 11:25pm and im sleepy as hell... should head to bed soon I guess~
Oh-- and tomorrow's our 5 months :3... gonna reach the temple for a meeting and... I don't think he know's I'm going, so lets see if I can surprise him!

No comments: