June 22, 2012

SUMMA TIME!

My official FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!!! (Tho I did spend yesterday going out after exams)
It's off to a pretty nice start actually! Still need to get out of my sleep deprivation state... but I'm getting there :3.

Yesterday was my last exam- CACUURAS!... fck that exam was sooooooo.... funny to be honest LOL. It was either you studied and really need it, or you studied nothing/ close to nothing and was just hoping for  a 50%. At least 75% of the kids didnt study... and ended up  sleeping, or doodling through the whole 2.5 hours. I spent the whole time just giggling looking at my exam papers thinking "LMFAOO oh fck im so failing this shit LOL" Ah well, thank god this isnt my top 6 marks being submitted. but its gonna be hella ugly on my transcript :c... ahh well. I'll deal with calc again in two months in uni- when im being paid to get screwed over.

After that, Zemil came over to my school (hehe ^U^) and grabbed a lunch and some DOLLAR DRINKS at mickeyD's. During the whole time we were eating, he was very... giggley HAHA... I was sort of knew something was up tho because he told me there was a surprise... but out of no where, he busts out a gift bag with a present inside. Yo....... LOL at that very moment I was actually really confused and happy haha.. i opened it up and it was a wallet! a really nice wallet... whew... like it's actually RALLY pretty LOL like daaaayummmmm this boy's got taste HAAHAH... but all jokes a side, I was so happy and awkward because I wasn't sure what to do... too over joyed, I just sat there sobbing inside and caressing the wallet. He knew I was in dire need of a new wallet since my old one was close to the end of it's life line, so he went out to buy one for my early birthday and soon to be five months~~ :3. HAah I feel so guilty because this was actually really thoughtful and super nice of him- and he had a lot of difficulties finding where to buy a wallet because he was unsure of my style because apparently I'm very guy like... LOL (merp am I really?... hah oh god). But success! His mission was a success ahaha. After that basically, we just walked back to his place, picked up his sister and just chilled. He tried teaching my how to play League of Legends but I was passed out because I only slept 2 hours trying to study calc. 

Then comes the most intense part of my life........ his mom comes home...not knowing I was over. Man my heart literally sunk going like "oh fck....... shits gonna get scary". When she walked into another room, we got his little sister to distract her and I ran for the door, grabbed my shoes and ran down out of the house. After a few minutes... thinking everything was over, his mom leaves the house the house again and drive by me walking... worse of it was, we made eye contact and she recognized me. Ahhh man got mad booked right there. She stopped at the stop sign and didnt move even though there we're no cars... that's when i knew she knew, so i quickly just walked into some random persons front porch trying to pretend I'm not who she thinks I am. Well that didn't work. LOL. 

That was pretty much my day yesterday~ today wasn't as crazy ahah, just learned how to play League, chilled at Zemil's school because he had his last exam today and just tried to go prom shopping for him. His mom called and automatically knew he was with me which is kind of... yea hah no hiding it now. just time to make a good impression!... 

Spending the rest of my day cleaning my rechidly messy room and jamming to some dubstep :3 and maybe try a game of League tonight

lookin like shit after exam week, but im finally outa high school biatchh!! 









No comments: