June 7, 2012

Celebration!

Today was my boyfriend's birthday as well as my sisters nursing graduation!
My mom and sister woke me up at 6:25 since they had to leave for the graduation early in the morning, and  so I would have enough time to walk to school and such. But knowing the lazy ass me, I fell back asleep and woke up at freakin 8:20... yea..... my hair looked like a mop (so i needed time to get ready) and there was no way for me to walk fast enough to make it to school in time for first period so i just skipped. It was just English and all we're doing is reading and watching Hamlet. This is my first time in my entire life.... where I actually skipped a class for a non legitimant reason! So I skipped first and have 2nd lunch so technically didnt go to school till 11:10. What did I do with my time instead?... I bussed down to visit my boyfriend because he had morning spare LOL. HAH and he thought I wasn't actually going to visit him in the morning- so that surprised him. The rest of the day just follows as: me getting nice balloons to surprise him with :D since I knew he would never expect it, bussing down to his school, getting drenched in the rain, ate a real nice vegetarian sub, dressing him up in REALLY ugly clothing (like green shorts and a yellow shirt) and just basically chilled together for almost 7 hours.
It was preeeeeetttyyy goooood! haha I actually sound like I'm a lot happier than he is! But today was a good day, and I really hope he had a good time as well. ^U^

No comments: