June 2, 2012

LWIN PARTAYYY

It's been too long since I've seen these kids!-- and lwin summer parties are always the easiest excuse to round us all up!
Today (still considering it the 2nd of June because I didnt go to bed yet... :3) is Danny's birthday!! We decided to surprise him by doing a sort of... promposal/ letter idea- but with HBD DANNY!.  Basically having the letters written on tshirts and we lead him out and surprise him-- it was an okay success I guess, so to top it all off, we just pied him with a plate of whipped cream :D
Other than that, we did the usual chillin... piggin out with Burmese and Jamacian BBQ.. (mmmmm *u*) and.... movie/ gaming LOL.
It was fun just to chill with the kids again- tho Jeff didn't come :c

It's 2AM now and I really should be sleeping but... I ate half a tub of Gelato, which is like 400 cals + 3 cups of sugar ....so I'm slowly withdrawing from the sugar rush.


No comments: