June 11, 2012

Sick

"Hey where were you yesterday?"
"Oh I was sick so I stayed home..."
"What did you do?"
"I slept... and ate... :) that's all."

I was sick all of this weekend. I usually miss school when I'm sick but this time I did because I felt gross and would most likely just sleep in all of my classes like I usually do. My boyfriend decided to come over and visit me during his lunch and spare tho hehe. We ended up freestyling up some vegetarian noodles which tasted... alright actually haha but none of us were even hungry- well I didn't have an appetite.
After that we pretty much just chilled and slept ^U^. It was a very nice day ahah... and I'm for sure 10X better than yesterday. All I can say is that I'm really thankful for having him - He even brought me a box of Puffs tissues and his container of Vicks! Aha too cute~~

No comments: