July 28, 2012

BEACH DAYYY

WOOHOO!! First actually big event of the summer~... and it's already half way through summer vaca so that's kind of sad.

I woke up at 6am and even up taking the 8:45am bus because we missed the first one by 5 seconds, then we waited for another friend because she slept in half an hour... and the people she went with left her. But it was all good, we ended up meeting up with the rest of the crew at the station.

When we got to central we didnt really do much at first, people got in the water and started playing but I didn't really feel like it so I spent a good hour just walking around looking for pretty rocks in the water to give to my boyfriend LOL I ended up finding a LOT and got Rebecca and Johnny in on it too haha. After I gave in and just went to chill in the tides with the rest of the people. Man it was intensely fun tho... getting wiped out by huge tidal waves and such. I ended up hurting myself today tho which is no surprise... I hit my back on a really sharp rock while walking back to shore :|. After a while of that we just went back to chilling on the beach playing in the blazing hot sand burying people in it. A bunch of them went to get ice cream and left me with a few other people. I just chilled on the towels to dry off and got bored and fell asleep- and shit i got some UGLYYYY ASS sunburn on my back... oh my goodness...
Idk.... kind of sounds boring writing this all out but it was actually pretty fun, getting to see all my friends again and hang out at the beach. HEHE









haha everyone just started passing out at the end of the day~

WELL only one thing would of made this trip so much better... if only Zemil came :( oh well... not his fault he couldn't come~~ just a bit upset though since he got into big fight with his mom today and I'm not really sure what I can do to make it better D: -sigh-

Well~~ tomorrow I have some family day with... some other fam friends. Going hiking to a waterfall...and having a picnic.

No comments: