June 29, 2012

Prom + the week

If he was my son, I'd say he's the biggest flirt of life, but if he was my boyfriend, I'd say he's the sweetest boy in the world. And luckily, he is my boyfriend!

He was carrying a backpack around when we were taking pictures at the park, and everyone asked him why he had one. He just told us it was to carry his things like his gatsby and shoes... turns out, he actually had sneakers and a sweater for me in the bag in case my feet were in too much pain and in case I got cold during prom. I don't know but... that is one of the most thoughtful, considerate and sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. I was actually really happy and surprised when I found out, but unfortunately he wasn't allowed to bring his backpack into the banquet hall. But in the end, he still ended up giving me shoes and a jacket to wear, but it was the ones he was wearing.  -guilt guilt guilt- But I felt really happy to call him my boyfriend hhaha -- to show him off (shh im not a show off type of person but it was nice to). 
He did a bunch of other cute things that night too like giving me a heart candy that said "My Lady" LOL!... and even tho he doesn't really enjoy taking photos, he agreed to take photo booth pictures with me ^U^ HEHE.

The next day after prom, a few of us planned ourselves a little YAD graduate lunch and went to the Tea House to eat. We ended up going to McDonalds right after that and then Tim Hortons... #FatKids LMAO. But at Mcd, Bruno's Lazy Song came on and he starting singing along.. but instead he said -- Today I don't feel like doing anything~~ I just wanna lay in my bed~... "with you". LOOOOOLL ♥ I literally just died on the inside. If I wasn't in public I probably would of just jumped on him and hugged him hahaaha. He always does the most random, cutest things...


Pretty much the week followed up with commencement (woo! but to be honest was really really boring and bad and very hot... my friends dad's shoe soles melted!) and report card pick up today.  Haha to my surprise, I passed calculus... and with a 67 too! I also got a picture with Mr. Li :D and card that almost made me cry from Thomas. Man... Thomas is honestly the cutest little (really tall) boy I have ever met and I honestly wish he was my brother. I have mad respects for him and the way he treats girls and for sure he's going to go far in life.

After that, Zemil came over to my school and we biked back to my house... or well when I say bike, we only had my bike, so we tried to mission ourselves home by having me sit on the seat while he tried to pedal standing. It worked though which was pretty fun LOL. After that, he pretty much just played league HAHAHAHA...

But I'm really going to miss him when he has summer school. I've already gotten so use to seeing him every morning or at least every day... I'm not really sure what I'm going to do when he has school and I have no plans. I'm going to be so bored q__q

Anyways, I'll just throw some random pictures of prom and commencement in here to end off this post.







No comments: