September 16, 2012

University

I don't really have much to say... except that University is slowly taking it's time to becoming better and to being my "norm"; but for now, it still feels like awkward summer camp I don't want to go back to. But don't get my wrong... everyone here is super nice and all but I'm just home sick for my boyfriend and for my friends... and just being able to be so happy and chill in a perfectly knitted group of awesome people.
Other than that I've occupied a lot of my time with homework and what not... to the point where half the people in my res don't even know I live here and the rest that I do say hi to.. are not even my friends. I have no friends in this residence... so it's a little bit saddening. Oh well.............
Hard thing is, I live in an arts residence... filled with art kids, while I am taking science. So while I am in my room doing all my readings, they're out playing or hanging out together.

Sad life...
I just miss highschool.

No comments: